RisingWave Cloud Is Available on AWS Marketplace
RisingWave Cloud is now available on the AWS Marketplace, making it easier than ever for organizations to harness the power of the cloud.
RisingWave Cloud: next-gen stream processing
In particular, RisingWave Cloud holds the following key advantages:
- Managed Services: RisingWave Cloud offer managed RisingWave services that offer robust high availability and failure recovery solutions. RisingWave cloud will automatically handle routine maintenance tasks such as backups, patch management, and security updates. This offloads the operational burden from your IT team, allowing them to focus on more strategic tasks.
- Scalability and Cost-Efficiency: RisingWave Cloud can easily scale up/down/in/out your RisingWave clusters to accommodate changing workloads and storage needs. With our innovative compute-storage decoupled architecture, RisingWave Cloud achieves extreme cost-efficiency comparing with other vendors.
- Security: RisingWave Cloud invest heavily in security measures under SOC2 compliance. No more worry about data leakage.
- Rapid Deployment: RisingWave Cloud provides very user-friendly experience so that customers can provision and manage their RisingWave clusters easily and quickly. The package of builtin monitoring tools, web query editors and source/sink integrations putting together delivers an one-stop development solution.
- Solid and speedy technical support: Backed by RisingWave creators, our experts provide all necessary enterprise-grade technical supports in any time zone.
RisingWave Cloud on AWS Marketplace
We are thrilled to announce that RisingWave Cloud has landed on AWS Marketplace! The AWS Marketplace integration offers a streamlined and simplified process of discovering, procuring, and deploying RisingWave on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform.
With RisingWave Cloud on AWS Marketplace, you get seamless integration with the industry-leading reliable infrastructure of AWS and its ecosystem. It simplifies the entire software lifecycle, from selection to deployment to ongoing management, making it a valuable resource for organizations looking to leverage the full potential of AWS services and third-party software offerings. Get started now！